Info on Oslo Deck on NCL Sun

gibsones175

I need some information on the accessability of the OSLO deck on the SUN .Deck 6A. I understand that they are accessable only by stairs. About how many stairs? My wife has bad knees, we are scheduled on this deck for a November cruise. I am wondering if we may have to ask for another cabin. I like where this deck is on the ship but I don't know if she will be able to get up the steps easily.Also, if anyone has opinions about this deck and the oceanview staterooms, please let me know your experiences and views.

A couple of people we met throught his site had cabins on that deck last December on the Sun and they liked them fine. There was stairs but I'm sorry I don't remember how many - probably half a floors worth since the way it is situated. If she has bad knees you may want to switch floors just in case - since the only access is by stairs this could be a problem on a day when she may be tired from the excursions and not wanting to do stairs at all. The cabin seemed normal otherwise and the area was quiet. Debbie

• 1 month later...

I just booked last week for the Sun on Oct. 22. I told them my husband was disabled and couldn't do stairs, they assured my I would not get a cabin on that deck. Well guess what, I AM assigned a cabin on the Oslo deck and am having a very difficult time with getting it changed.

Archived