RCCL Explorer - model ship

aek1592

I'm looking for (2) Explorer ship models. Approx. $20 each; about 1 foot long. We unfortunately didn't buy them the first day at sea, and they sold out rather quickly. We had two heartbroken little boys:(. I promised them both a ship as a reward for good behaviour on the cruise. We went back to get them, and they were all gone. I would love to surprise them with the ships as a Christmas gift. By the way - they did actually earn them! It's alot to expect from a child when you put them in an adult situation... Many thanks to anyone who can help!

• 3 weeks later...

Unfortunately I am not going on the Explorer until Jan 2008. But keep checking ebay. When I was looking for my Grandeur ship it took a lot of searching on ebay but I found one after looking every day for 2 months. Good Luck! Just remember to purchase ship first day out! My husbands first stop is the gift shop they sell them in.

• 2 weeks later...
I'm looking for (2) Explorer ship models. Approx. $20 each; about 1 foot long. We unfortunately didn't buy them the first day at sea, and they sold out rather quickly. We had two heartbroken little boys:(. I promised them both a ship as a reward for good behaviour on the cruise. We went back to get them, and they were all gone. I would love to surprise them with the ships as a Christmas gift. By the way - they did actually earn them! It's alot to expect from a child when you put them in an adult situation... Many thanks to anyone who can help!

Hi AEK1592, heading for the Explorer in a week (10-1-06), you still monitoring this post?

Archived