Best Night for Chops, EOS 9/30/06

lfeather

We are on the Enchantment 9/30/06 sailing and even though I have been on this ship a few times before I am trying to remember the best night for Chops (when the dining room menu isn't so great). This is the Saturday to Thursday sailing that goes to Ocho Rios & Grand Cayman.

Your best bet is to go down there the afternoon of boarding. Someone will be on duty in Chops who can tell you what is on the menu each night, and you can make your choice based on your own preferences. You will also have the advantage of getting the time you prefer, as well.

as he told us FIRST FORMAL NIGHT & he was right as we were it! Talk about excellent service when you have the whole place to ourselves. We even got extra lobster bisque & dessert under glass to take to our stateroom for breakfast with coffee. The presentation of the meats is amazing as is the meal. I had petite fillet & husband had the double sized one which just melted in our mouths.

Archived