Can't Check Military rate On-Line

lassie in Ga

I just tried to check on a military rate at one of the popular internet travel sites that I have used in the past...usually the rates would come up, but now I have to enter information such as : Branch, Military ID or DL #, and Status. And "veteran" is not a choice.

Anyone know of another site.....I really need a Vacation...and can't wait To Go! But need a military discount for veterans!

Anyone else having trouble?:confused:

Thanks!:)

I really need a Vacation...and can't wait To Go! :)

Hi Lassie...how funny...that's where I would have suggested you go, but wouldn't have been nearly as clever as you.:D I just went there and saw what you were talking about -- that must be a deterrent. I'll bet they have done that because so many people were calling in claiming to be military to get those rates and then not following through on the documentation. At least that's my speculation...

For what it's worth, my PVP quoted me the same price, so if you call one you'll get the same info. If you're just shopping, though, you may not want to call just yet. Sorry I don't have any better advice for you! Good luck...:cool:

the site I use for Military Discount price checks still allows you to put the check mark in the box for military. That said our PVP still gave us a better Military rate than listed on the site. Wish they would let me tell you which Center I research my Travel Value at. I did find out in my search for the best deal that none of the TA places I found online will give any incentive type things to those receiving a military discount. Good luck and hope you find the perfect cruise at an awesome price!

Archived