Dolphin Discovery HELP NEEDED!

nepatsgirl

Husband and I are thinking about booking this excursion in St. Martin. 2 questions...

1. read that if I book through cruiseline, can't do the swim? true?

2. husband doesn't want to do the swim, but wants to come with me? is this an option?

Thank you so much!!!!

• 2 weeks later...

My husband and I did this on our honeymoon. It was awesome. It is on Anguilla, so we took a 45 minute boat ride over. Loaded up on mini buses, where a local gave us a bit of a guided tour on the way to Dolpfin Discovery. Watched a video tape and then out to the dolphins. They gave us a show, and then into the wter with them. We were spilt up into 3 different groups. We were in the water for about a half hour with the dolphins. We all got to pet and kiss them - I thought it was a blast. I think lunch was included and we also had some beach time on a great beach- white power and waves . We also bought the video tape. I think there is an option to go for an observer, a little cheaper. Would do again, for sure. Hope this is helpful. Kath

Archived