Question about booking onboard

fifty

:confused: I have a hump cabin booked for 2007 med cruise. If I cruise before then, which I hope to do, how do I go about booking the 2007 med cruise on board without losing my hump cabin?

Do I tell them that I already have a reservation? I made the reservation myself on line.

Thanks for any info.

The booking on board credit is for New Bookings. If you are already booked and you are trying to get an OBC for that booking, the only way that I could think this is possible is, to book the same ship on board your next cruise, then transfer your booking to a travel agent , telling him/her to keep the reservation number but you would like to cancel your hump cabin and hope for the TA to be able to pick that cabin back up for your new on board booking. Good Luck!

I've done similar things, making a booking with the room I want over a weekend to make sure I got the room, and then would transfer to my TA--then the very next day I get an email from TA about promotions for NEW ressies on the very same cruise--so she had to re-book and then work w/ RCI to get me assured of having my preferred stateroom. I recall something similar on board earlier this year and the loyalty ambassador seemed stumped and seemed to believe that I would have to cancel the first ressie, and then the inventory might not immediately show my room, and perhaps if someone else was already on a waiting list I might not get it. Just one of the ways my TA has shown me her value added to the process.

Archived