Jewel of the Seas

LMA5876

I am thinking of booking a fall foliage cruise from Boston to Canada for myself (age 48), my mother and her 2 sisters all over the age of 76 on the Jewel of the Seas. Have never cruised on Royal Caribbean before and have a couple of questions: 1) Does RC have any type of a soda card? 2) Where out of Boston does the cruise ship leave from and is there a place to park your vehicle for the duration of your trip? (If so, what is the cost involved?) Am also interested in hearing from anyone who has previously taken this cruise as well as any other suggestions or comments anyone has. Love these boards! Thank you.

RCCL does have soda cards. The price is based on the length of the cruise. I believe you can find the cost on their website.

http://www.royalcaribbean.com/customersupport/faq/onboardExtrasFaq.do;jsessionid=0000b6Ziv0aS1CHa7Fl-6EMEJXE:10ktmf1jr#2

Jewel of the Seas leave from Black Falcon Terminal. We're actually sailing on the Jewel out of Boston on October 7. Can't answer the question about parking, might be able to Google the terminal and find some info.

1) yes, Royal Caribbean has a soda card. I'm not sure of the prices though.

2) The cruise leaves from Black Falcon Terminal, there's parking available for $14 per day.

My wife and I sailed out of Boston last Nov. for the Jewel repo cruise, and are doing it again this year. It's very convenient since we live in MA.

I recommend that you act quickly as this close to the sailing date, your choice of staterooms will be severely limited and prices will be high. The Jewel will not be sailing from Boston next year,so if you want to do this cruise your choices are limited to those scheduled for later this month and October.:)

Anyone know of a car service from Manchester Airport to the Black Falcon Pier?

We live south of Boston, so, unfortunately, I can't answer your question but you might check to see if this information is available on the airport website. If there is a bus that goes from Manchester Boston Regional to either South Station or to Logan, it wouldn't be too difficult to get a taxi from their to Black Falcon. Perhaps someone from the NH area can identify a reliable limo service.:)

Archived