If you are headed to the Parrot Club....

happysinglemom

...I would so much appreciate it if you would ask a waitress for the ingredients in the cocotini. I was in there a few weeks ago, and ordered one, and it was out of this world! So I promply ordered a second one. :p The fantastic waitress rattled off the ingredients for me, but I foolishly relied on my memory instead of writing them down.

Thanks so much....:o I don't drink much, but I sure loved that one.

...I would so much appreciate it if you would ask a waitress for the ingredients in the cocotini. I was in there a few weeks ago, and ordered one, and it was out of this world! So I promply ordered a second one. :p The fantastic waitress rattled off the ingredients for me, but I foolishly relied on my memory instead of writing them down.

Thanks so much....:o I don't drink much, but I sure loved that one.

COCOtini

3 parts BACARDI COCO (Coconut flavored rum)

1 part triple sec

Shake well with ice. Strain into a chilled martini glass, rimmed with coconut shavings. Garnish with a lime wheel.

For a picture - http://www.cocktailtimes.com/original/bacardi_flavour/bacardi_cocotini.shtml

COCOtini

3 parts BACARDI COCO (Coconut flavored rum)

1 part triple sec

Shake well with ice. Strain into a chilled martini glass, rimmed with coconut shavings. Garnish with a lime wheel.

Thanks, but that's not it. I've pretty much exhausted all the recipes on the 'net, that's why I posted the request here. ;)

Thank you for the link. I had looked for a website and did not find it. I checked the menu, and wouldn't you know that is the one drink they don't have listed. :cool: I emailed them - but the darn email was rejected. Shoot. Maybe I'll try from a different account.

Thanks again!

Archived