Millie 1-28-07. Anyone going?

bilgeboyPa

Hi John

Great. Glad I could help. I have used Hotwire a few times and have never had any regrets with it. I wouldn't use it for flights for days of the cruise coming and going unless I was coming in the day before and leaving the day after we got off the ship.

I am going to make final payment this week. Then all set..

Have a great week!!

Jeff

Hey Jeff - finally checking in here. Busy lately with work and family.

Short two-day work week next week. We are going to Las Vegas for a break over Thanksgiving. Really looking forward to it! We did our turkey dinner with family last weekend.

Talk to you soon.

Anybody else on our cruise?

John

• 2 weeks later...

Hey John,

Hope Turkey day was good. Ours was nice. The rool call on the str8 boards is THE deadest I have ever been involved with. WHat a snoozer.I haven't been on because I am tired of posting to myself for the most part:( . Won't stop us from having a blast though :D .

Talk to ya in a bit

Jeff

Hey Jeff - we had a good trip to LV. It was really crowded and busy though.

The regular board sure is dead. It was my first roll call but it seems that others are much more active. I keep thinking it will pick up closer to cruise date but we'll see....

I looked at excursions today but still haven't booked anything; maybe we'll play it by ear.

Big change in the weather - maybe this will get me in the Christmas spirit!

John

Hey John,

The other board is DREADFUL.:( I sure do hope it livens up....Whoa...Real snoozer. I have been on really good one before. Hundreds of post and pages. Oh well...guess they all can't be super exciting. At least we "family"member will have a good time. We like the disco and stuff like that . Hopefully you all will join us. You guys like Martini's at all? We are there at the Martini bar everynight right before dinner. What seating are you 2? We are second seating.

Gotta run..

Talk to ya soon

Jeff

Hey Jeff, we're not martini drinkers but we do enjoy a drink before dinner. We're doing the late seating, too. We like to keep the afternoons free and not feel rushed to get ready for the early seating.

Only two weeks til Christmas and then cruise anticipation will kick into high gear. Can't wait!

John

Hi Jeff, we really appreciate the offer for us to join your dinner table but I think we're going to stick with our 2 table. We like having that time together. Hope we will spend other time together!

Work has been really hectic - took on some extra project work in addition to my regular work. :eek: I am so ready for the cruise!!!

Hope you guys have a great Christmas!

John

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey Jeff, finally getting back on the boards.

We're really getting excited now! I've looked at excursions several times but haven't booked anything yet. Guess I'd better get on it if we want to do anything before we're on board. Next weekend we'll start packing.

Been reading about the pod problems with Millennium but I'm not too worried about it. Hope we don't have any problems but ready to roll with it if something does happen.

Anybody else going with us??????????

John

Archived