Carnival Victory!!

trvllover

We were on Victory twice this year! She is a beautiful ship. The deli sandwiches on Lido are fantastic. I think the deli is open 11am-11pm. If you are planning to have a sandwich for lunch, get on the line EARLY. It gets long very fast and the service is a little slow, but worth the wait! I am not "into" Chinese food, but one day the Chinese food station had fried wantons. YUMMY! :D Have a great cruise! If you have any questions about Victory, let me know.

Thank you everyone! The deli sounds yummy! I've heard great things about the Rueben! And you just made me hungry by telling me about the fried wontons. YUMMY.

Do you remember which pools are heated? Did I read that there is an adult only pool & hot tub?

This will be a great trip!

We didn't go in the pools, so I don't know if they are heated. We always hung out at the "main pool" because that's where all the action is and we like watching it. There is an adult pool at the very front of the ship (on Lido) It has a closed roof. I am not sure if it is retractable. We were only in there once on the last day when it was raining and naturally it was closed then lol. The area is smaller then the main pool area (not as many lounge chairs) so it's good to go early and get your seat. They have pizza there and a grill also. And soft ice cream ;) The Chinese station is on one side of the ship and the deli on the other. With the "Windjammer" in between. It's a really nice set up IMO. Have a great cruise!

Archived