Fun Pass - Past Carnival guest

crystallynn

Is the highly talked about fun pass available only to past Carnival cruisers? Also, exactly what it is, what are its benefits and as a past Carnival cruiser what else might I be entitled to...if anything. I'm cruising the Fascination on 8/2/4. Thanks for any help you can give.

Crystal

Carnival encourages everyone to sign up for the fun pass before they leave to help speed up the check-in process. This is new to me (last time I cruised was three years ago) You can go to the Carnival website to do this. When you're done, you print it out and take it with you. Some people were having problems with it printing out, but I didn't have any at all.

When you fill this form out, it will ask you if you are a past cruiser. Check in the box yes. If it comes up that you're not (when you go to print), just go to the purser's office and tell them when you first get on board. You will be invited to a past guests party with drinks and food. You don't want to miss that! Hope this helps!

The Funpass is new to me also, we last sailed three years ago as well. We have two cabins on the Glory 7/31, and I was able to print the Funpass for one cabin, but not the other. I don't know what the deal is. I'll just keep trying to get the second cabin to print.

I received a printed form to fill out directly from carnival and faxed it back. It allows you to "checkin" alot quicker by providing certain identification information. I'll be sailing on the Fascination this coming August 2-6. This is my first cruise and I've looking for others sailing the same time as I. Just haven't had any response to my roll call of June 28. Maybe we can meet up?

Archived