Is customer service an option now?

Fair Play

My experience with HAL's head office staff is that it is virtually impossible to obtain phone contact information of anyone specifically with enough authority to make a decision. i.e. phone extension, name or position. They simply tell you to call back and Anyone will be able to help you. Not so. Strange policy if you want repeat business or expect employee accolaides.

Interesting is that HAL hasn't responded to my Registered Mail to "Customer Relations" sent well over 2 weeks ago.......is this the new wave of Customer Service in the leisure industry?

I have been a CS Manager for quite some time and this just breeds frustration for customers as well as employees. Neither will last long. Perhaps HAL's 5* rating is left to be solely supported by the staff on the ships! Many customers have beamed credits of onboard service - what about all those that are finding their concerns falling into the great abyss?

PS. I haven't even made it to experience the 1st cruise yet.

Perhaps I should stick with Princess after all....:confused:

Care to share the issue that you're trying to have resolved with us?

Perhaps it's something that someone here has dealt with - or the issue has already been resolved for you by HAL and you need to be patient to see the results when you arrive at the ship?

Archived