Checking in at port with out your cabin mate.

ZPOOD@AOL.COM

Since there is only one set of cruise documents that have both parties names on it. We live in different areas and plan on meeting each other on board. We have both filled out our on-line info for our "Fun Pass" if I get there and check in with the cruise ticket, do you think she will have a problem getting on later with her printed "Fun Pass" ?

I called Carnival and they said she could get on with that, but knowing "Murphy's Law" what is your opinion or experience with this?

Since there is only one set of cruise documents that have both parties names on it. We live in different areas and plan on meeting each other on board. We have both filled out our on-line info for our "Fun Pass" if I get there and check in with the cruise ticket, do you think she will have a problem getting on later with her printed "Fun Pass" ?

I called Carnival and they said she could get on with that, but knowing "Murphy's Law" what is your opinion or experience with this?

From what I understand you only need a fun pass. I called carnival and asked the same question. My oldest Daughter is going in a room with my parents, and they are not flying down to the ship with us. They told me it happends all the time and just to have her print out a fun Pass and check in with us.

Archived