Fascination Category 12 (Cabin U107) Questions

kellyccz

Has anyone had this cabin on the Fascination recently? I was on the Fascination on my first cruise back in 2000 - only had an oceanview then. This time my SO and I are traveling with my 11 year old twin boys over Spring Break (last week in March). They don't know we got a suite - my Mom and Stepfather are traveling also and we decided to book the suites as a surprise for everyone.

I'm curious if anyone has been on this ship in a suite recently and can tell me how the VIP priority boarding went and what they thought of their cabin?

Thanks!

Has anyone had this cabin on the Fascination recently? I was on the Fascination on my first cruise back in 2000 - only had an oceanview then. This time my SO and I are traveling with my 11 year old twin boys over Spring Break (last week in March). They don't know we got a suite - my Mom and Stepfather are traveling also and we decided to book the suites as a surprise for everyone.

I'm curious if anyone has been on this ship in a suite recently and can tell me how the VIP priority boarding went and what they thought of their cabin?

Thanks!

We were in U94 on the Fascination in January. If you'll do a search for my name you'll find my review for the ship and VIP check in. You'll love the room!!

Vanessa:

Thanks for your response - I found your review and it was helpful. I am looking forward to the VIP check-in, and the extra room in the cabin. Having the balcony doesn't hurt either - I have been sailing with balconies the last few cruises and am now thoroughly spoiled. :o) Now my boys will be spoiled too and it will be their first cruise!

We were in U93 last March. The room was great a little worn with age as to be expected. Everything worked fine not a single complaint. The service was wonderful and the food was good. The ship was very well run we could not have asked for more for the money. I would sail on that ship any chance I got.

Thanks G.C. It's good to know she is still in good shape. I sailed on her in 2001 and have a soft spot for her as my first ship. I had a great time then and am sure I will have a wonderful time in March too.

How did your VIP/Skipper's Club boarding go?

Archived