debarkation time for the Noordam in Seattle...

wolfatlga

Greetings...

We are planning our first Alaskan cruise and have chosen the Noordam, getting back in Seattle on a Sunday. Since the airfares have dropped we are going to book as soon as possible. There is a 11:40am and a 1:15 pm flight leaving from the Seattle airport and would like to go on the 11:40 flight.

Any experience would be greatly appreciated, we are planning on using a taxi to get from the ship to the airport.

Thanks..

Wolf

We were aboard the Oosterdam in September. They offered 4 disembarkation times 8:30, 9:00, 9:30 and 10:00. Since we had made independent travel plans (town car to airport) we were allowed to choose our time. We asked for 9:30 since it closest fit our travel plans. We were off the ship by 9. If you are able to be off the ship at 8:30 or 9:00 you should be fine but, you never know for sure. I would play it safe and take the 1:15. Of course, they know your travel plans so they will do everything possible to work with you.

I'd go with the 115. 1140 is cutting it close. You'll love the Noordam, it's a great ship. Was the most comfortable ship I've been on. I went on it for a full day tour and seminar. I'm a ta.

Archived