conquest Vs. fantasy

bubbles4me

i have a question that has been asked prolly thousands of times but im gonna ask anyways!!! my first cruise was on the conquest in 2005 now be are booked on the fantasy in january. my question is will be be unhappy because we are on a smaller ship or can you even tell the difference? i don't care as long as i can go on an another cruise but my mom is worried b/c people say you can feel the boat move a lot more?? any info would be appriciated thanks!!!

You will notice the differences, but they aren't all bad.

Fantsay lacks the supper club and is smaller, but compared to the Conquest, will feel less crowded. For example, you'll have about 1500 less people who might potentially want to use the one water slide on board!

Also, there is an area outside the buffet area on Fantasy ships where you can eat with a view of the ocean.

Compared to the Conquest class, the only big drawback to the Fantasy class is the lack of affordable balcony rooms.

I have been on the Glory twice, Valor once, Elation twice and Ecstacy once. I prefer the fantasy class for the less crowded feeling.

Archived