Mi Dushi Reso Hekp

mav2

I Would Like To Book With Them, However I Noticed On Thier Website That They Require To Know Were You Are Staying, Do They Take Reso's From Cruise Passengers? Also, Does Anyone Know Thier Cancellation Policy. Thanks!:)

I was on them last month. We were on the Destiny. I put Carnival Destiny as the hotel. I exchanged several emails with them prior to the trip and they are very helpful in answering any questions, they are fast too. I do not know anything about the cancellation policy but email them any questions you have and you are sure to get a quick reply.

I believe their cancellation policy on their website in the FAQ section.

11. Do you have a Refund Policy ?

Yes....Due to the fact that all of our Tours have a limited seating capacity the following refund policy will be enforced. All reservations cancelled up to 24 hours of the time of departure shall receive a full refund with a smile and hopes that you may rebook our tour at a later date. If the reservation is cancelled less than 24 hours in advance we will issue a 70% refund to the credit card that was used for payment. If at this time you would like to rebook for the same Tour or another one of Aruba Adventures Tours we'll credit 100% of your payment to the new Tour!

There will be no refund for passengers that are no-shows to the venue.

There ya go! We are booked with them for December! Can't wait!!!

The Refund Policy Brings Up Another ? - Will I Know 24 Hrs In Advance If The Ship For Some Reason Will Not Dock In Aruba?

Thanks For All The Advice, I Booked With Them Yesterday:)

Archived