RCCL Enchantment of the Seas Wedding lounge question

We will be getting married on the Enchantment of the Seas in June 2007. We are very excited about having a wedding on a cruise but realize that there are alot of unknowns. I hope these boards can help with the following.....

Which lounge would be best to have my ceremony & reception? Viking Crown Lounge or the Carousel Lounge? Also, is there another lounge you'd recommend instead of these 2 lounges? We'll have approximately 50 guests and the wedding company (Royal Romance) is telling us that it may be too small for 50 guests??? I find that hard to believe. What do you all think? Also, I worry that the lounges may look tacky for a wedding. I've seen pictures of the lounges and see the colors in the Viking Lounge (royal blue and green) and in the Carousel Lounge it has a navy blue curtain hanging in the background off the "stage". I appreciate any feedback you can provide. Thank you!! :)

Enchantment2007

Hi,

We are planning a wedding on the Enchantment for early 2008 (I've only recently asked the big question on our Majesty cruise).

From what I've understood in the end it's RCCL and RR who make up where you get married. You can, like us, put in the request bu there is no guarantee.

The Enchantment doesn't have a chapel and in my opinion the next best thing would be the crown. I haven't been on the Enchantment yet but judging from other schips I would say that 50 will fit in the crown.

Also I've seen pictures (linked from this forum somewhere) of weddings in the crown and I would be very pleased with pictures like the ones I've seen.

• 3 weeks later...
Hi, just got back from our wedding cruise on Enchantment. You want to get married in the spotlight lounge. Its beautiful and very private. I will post pics in a few days. The viking crown lounge is too dark. Email me with any questions slory25@comcast.net

Thanks MOLUVSCO for posting your pics:

http://community.webshots.com/user/slory25

I've picked-up a few ideas for pictures I want for us also. Thanks!

Archived