Roll Call: Noordam 12/16/06

ZipGirl

Hi! My partner and I are 40-something politically active, professionals from Virginia. We're looking forward to our holiday cruise to the Caribbean. Our previous cruise on HAL was the Olivia "Honeymoon" cruise to Montreal (it was the summer Massachusetts "legalized" gay marriage). We loved it, and got married in Toronto--so we honeymooned before the wedding! We'd love to meet up with other gay and lesbian cruisers on this trip.

• 1 month later...

Hi,

Frank and Lou will also be on this cruise. We were on the Nordam this past spring for the crossing to Rome. Loved the ship and the staff was great. As we have spent 16 days on this ship if we can be of any help to anyone, let us know. Now that time is getting closer to departure I hope more people will respond and we will plan a Friends of Dorothy meeting the first day at sea.

If Jazzy ( the ships DJ) is still on board he will help to get us all together. Lets keep in touch.

Frank and Lou

Hi,

Frank and Lou will also be on this cruise. We were on the Nordam this past spring for the crossing to Rome. Loved the ship and the staff was great. As we have spent 16 days on this ship if we can be of any help to anyone, let us know. Now that time is getting closer to departure I hope more people will respond and we will plan a Friends of Dorothy meeting the first day at sea.

If Jazzy ( the ships DJ) is still on board he will help to get us all together. Lets keep in touch.

Frank and Lou

Hi,

Frank and Lou

Hi Frank And Lou!

I was despairing we'd meet anyone of the boards. Very happy to hear you've had such positive experiences on the Noordam. And a FOD on the first day would be great! Looking forward to it.

Susan and Linda

Archived