Pregnant safe excursions

localdeltarider

My wife will be about 20 weeks pregnant when we go on our cruise. This will be our second cruise to the Riviera through Princess and we will be stopping at PV, Cabo and Mazatlan.

We are curious what type of excursions/activities would be okay for her to do. We are also curious if there are any types of massages that she could have.

Any info or experience would be greatly appreciated.

I was about 25 weeks pregnant on our cruise to the same ports in July 2004. In Cabo we did a catamaran (spelling?) and snorkeling tour, no problems at all with being pregnant (and it was my first time snorkeling). The other 2 ports we did beach excursions - so they took us shopping or whatever and we ended up at a resort with use of the pool and beach. They were very relaxing. The weather was VERY hot for me though, so I didn't like walking around much - after our excursions were over we went back to the ship and air conditioning :). Sorry, we didn't do any massages, but I'm reading that the Krystal hotel in Puerto Vallarta has great ones - maybe they offer a pregnancy massage.

Hope that helps!

Alyson

Archived