Hotel for the Day

RosieKate

We will be ending a cruise in San Juan and we don't fly home until 8:00 that night. I had an idea of booking a hotel for one night, but only staying the day. We'd like to book a hotel on the beach so we can enjoy the beach (maybe jet ski or parasail) and then be able to clean-up before we head out on our flight. Anyone have any suggestions on what hotels would be best? I thought about doing priceline, but I'm not sure if I would be guaranteed a hotel on the beach. Comments?

We will be ending a cruise in San Juan and we don't fly home until 8:00 that night. I had an idea of booking a hotel for one night, but only staying the day. We'd like to book a hotel on the beach so we can enjoy the beach (maybe jet ski or parasail) and then be able to clean-up before we head out on our flight. Anyone have any suggestions on what hotels would be best? I thought about doing priceline, but I'm not sure if I would be guaranteed a hotel on the beach. Comments?

I think all of the hotels thru Priceline in the "resort" class are on the beach.

See biddingfortravel.com

Astrid

We had a similar situation and were able to get a day room at the Caribe Hilton on disembarkation day. We had to call the hotel the morning of the day we wanted the room to see if they had a vacancy. They offered us a room and use of the facility for $95. I would have a backup list of several hotels and their phone numbers and be prepared to phone several if needed. We were able to relax around the pool and shower before leaving for the airport. It was a wonderful way to end our cruise.

Archived