Snorkling advance booking??

joy4world

Our family of 6 are crusing on Sensation on early December to Bahamas. (our first bahamas/cruise, yey;)). However, after reading board, I found out the weather in december is very unpredictable and it affects our wish to snorkle and other water activities.

My question is, should I book snorkling excursion in advance, before cruising? I don't want to book/paid for it and later found out it's too cold. Plus, if I want to use private co panies other than Carnival, can I book them once I get to Bahamas when I am sure the weather is nice? Wouldn't it be too late or sold out? If so, how do I book them once I get there? I checked staurt cove and sea island advanture websites as recommened in here and it said book early since the space is limited... I don't know what to do. Please help. Thank you!!

Based on my readings here, cruisers recommend Stuart Cove or Athol Island/Rose Island/Sea Garden area. I am still debating where to go. If I have to use carnival excursion, I will probably take caramatan snorkling which will take us to Sea Garden or Rose Island area. If I use private companies, I am thinking seaislandadventures.com which is full day with snorking and other water activities in Rose Island. Stuart Cove, on the other hand, is also an option but someone mentioned that it takes about 40 min to get there by bus..

Archived