POH dinner res's for large parties

chanser

I heard large parties (we have 10) cannot make dinner reservations betweem 6- 9 pm..... is this true? If so, is there a way we can all sit together at a decent time?

Hi there! I was a restaurant hostess on the Pride of Hawaii (just got home this week), and I am here to tell you that is not true. I did restaurant reservations and you can make reservations between the hours of 8am to 10pm via phone or 8am to 5pm via desk. A party of 10 shouldn't have any problems sitting together in Alizar (that's where I worked) however...the Grand Pacific may be different...it just depends on how many large parties they have that evening.

Hope this helps!

Lindsay

Lindsay,

Welcome back home. How did you like working on the Pride of Hawaii?

We will also have a party of 10 on the PoH. Will we be able to sit together in the specialty restaurants? We are planning on reservations for about 6:00pm to 6:30pm.

Lindsay,

Welcome back home. How did you like working on the Pride of Hawaii?

We will also have a party of 10 on the PoH. Will we be able to sit together in the specialty restaurants? We are planning on reservations for about 6:00pm to 6:30pm.

Between 6 and 6:30 there shouldn't be a problem sitting together...again it just depends on how many large parties they have....the specialty restaurants are small that's why they require reservations.

Oh and I also wanted to say that they stop taking reservations at 4pm for the same day....so my advice to you would be the day you get on board go to the Blue Lagoon on Deck 8 and make all your reservations for the week.

Lindsay

Archived