*~First time Carnival Cruiser~*I Need Carnival Miracle Help???

IslandFever

I really hope someone can help me out with some questions i have about Carnival and her ship the Miracle.

Our sailing is Oct. 2, 2007 from NYC. (Eastern Caribbean) (8day)

1. what's the name of the port?

2. What class is the Miracle?

3. What's the best thing about the Miracle?

4. does carnival have more than one restaurant on board?

5. is there enough to keep an adult busy on sea days??

6. what are carnival capers? How can i see one of them?

7. do they have a lot for teenagers 14 and 15 to do?

Thanks for your help. If you have any links or pictures I'll appreciate them too! Post away! :D

I don't even have a siggie!!!

I really hope someone can help me out with some questions i have about Carnival and her ship the Miracle.

Our sailing is Oct. 2, 2007 from NYC. (Eastern Caribbean) (8day)

1. what's the name of the port?

2. What class is the Miracle? The Miracle is in the Spirit Class

3. What's the best thing about the Miracle? I love the layout of the ship; it is easy to navigate. I also loved the decor.

4. does carnival have more than one restaurant on board? Yes, they have a specialty restaurant in addition to regular dining rooms. There are also restaurants on the Lido deck with an assortment of different foods.

5. is there enough to keep an adult busy on sea days?? We never got bored on sea days! It really depends on what you like to do. We like to lay on deck, read a good book, sit in a lounge and have a drink, plenty of activities listed in the Capers.

6. what are carnival capers? How can i see one of them? The Capers are a daily newspaper of sorts that is left on your bed in the evening with the next days events listed hour by hour. Take a highlighter with you. It really helps to highlight things that interest you as you read through.

7. do they have a lot for teenagers 14 and 15 to do? My sons sailed with us at those ages and had no problem with things to do. They met other kids their ages and spent time "hanging out" with them. They have also taken their Playstation for sea days and spent some time playing on that.

Thanks for your help. If you have any links or pictures I'll appreciate them too! Post away! :D

These are our shots from the Miracle on the Western Itinerary. A few pictures of our room, but none of the ship. You can search on Webshots and pull up plenty! http://good-times.webshots.com/album/349139518NrmjHk?start=0

I don't even have a siggie!!!

Hope some of this helps!

Archived