Just booked my 1st cruire on the MIRACLE 01/14/07!!

cschorer1979

Hey everyone,

I just booked my first cruise for myself, my wife and two other couples. While I am very excited I did have a quick question for everyone.

I booked room 8152 which is a category 8I (Superior Ocean view with Balcony on the Panoramic deck). My question is will my wife and I enjoy this room? Does anyone out there have any feedback? It seems very nice and I'm looking forward towards relaxing out on the balcony section.

Any feedback would be appreciated

Craig

P.S. FANTASTIC web site! The best I have been to by far!

We just got off the Miracle, our first cruise as well! You are going to love it! We loved it so much that we came home and booked another one for march already!!!! Anyhow we were in cabin 8188 which is not far from where you are, you will love it there because you will not have to constantly wait for the elevator to take you up to the lido deck which has the buffet and pools on it, the stairs are right there and at times the elevators can be a little slow...it's not noisy there at all and it's perfect honestly! By the way, the beds are SO comfortable on that ship and you will feel like you are melting in them, that's how I felt! You did well!

Archived