quest

gatime

I have searched the threads on this game and hear it's a adult scavenger hunt that you play with a group of people and find your stuff within your group.

Would you say this is a R rated game, or could a family play it together without feeling weird or uncomfortable. I'm going on the dec cruise this year and I'm taking my parents with me and my husband.

Good or bad idea, playing this with parents?

It sounds like your group is all adult, so I don't see why you couldn't play together. Depending on the CD, it can be more or less naughty.

If you elect to play, somewhere along the line, I think you'll find either your husband or dad wearing a bra. If that creeps you out you could always just watch the game.

-Monte

Quest got a little "raunchy" during the 10/29 cruise on the Dawn to the point where my wife and I were too embarrassed to even watch! Everyone was having a great time though and a lot of people were drinking, so if you think everyone in your group can handle it, I say go for it...probably better for y'all to play as a team.

We played it on our 11/12 cruise & I don't remember ever laughing that hard at anything! It's amazing what you will do just to keep up with the other teams. This is definitely an adult game, and not for the faint of heart. But it is a lot of fun. You might start the game with a team of people you've never met before, but by the time it's over, you're practically family!!

Janet

Is this something you have to watch the dailies for?? Is it played during the day or late evenings?? Is it done more than once?? We'll be on the Dawn 11 nites and we're looking for things our group can do together.

Watch your Freestyle Dailys, it's normally only played once during a cruise. Show will be around 9PM in one of the lounges.

Quest got a little "raunchy" during the 10/29 cruise on the Dawn to the point where my wife and I were too embarrassed to even watch! Everyone was having a great time though and a lot of people were drinking, so if you think everyone in your group can handle it, I say go for it...probably better for y'all to play as a team.

Sounds like I may want to pass. Raunchy and parents should never be mixed together.

Archived