R Family Cruise On Ncl Dawn

fastgreys1

Hi, sorry you couldn't make the cruise. Just back today, had a great time.

The NCL Dawn was a great ship. The cruise had about 1550 people. We were all treated very nice by all the staff. R family staff always around ship.

Rosie and Kelly were always around the ship. Talked to Rosie three times in one day and Kelly daily at least once.

Entertainment was the greatest I have ever had on a cruise. All brought in by R family. Most evenings from 8 until after 1 they had great intertainment.

I and my partner have no children but they had over 500 children on the ship.

Kelly and Rosie had all their kids with them.

HBO was filming for a special that is going to be out next year. It was your up to each guest to consent or decline taping.

We had a nice welcome wagon group when we got off ship in Key West and they gave Rosie the key to the city. Rosie also had an art showing in Key West which I also got to see.

The day at Port Canarival was a fun packed day for all. My partner and I went to Universal studio as did many other guest. We meet so many great people on the ship, at shows, and on excuritions.

The day we spent on NCL's private island was great. The best part was being able to be yourself and not worry about rude comments from anyone.

It was great to be able to kiss your partner, dance and hold hands whenever you wanted to.

The only negative was when we got to the Bahama's they had a protest against our arrival with about 200 natives picketting us. Really they were the ones who missed out on alot of money because not much money spent in that port. They considered changing to another port but they had to pick up Joy from the View.

Judy Gold was great as was Joy and Poppy and it goes without saying Rosie was great.

We had gifts in our room everynight and things passed out during the day.

It was so great seeing all the couples with children. 2 gay men had 5 children and they were so well behaved. Alot of gay men with babies and toddlers. Also many women with kids all where so happy.

The cruise for next year is going July 9 on Holland America doing New England and Canada. I already booked as did about 300 other passengers.

I have cruised about 10 times and this was the greatest ever. Can't wait till next year.

The R family group is the greatest and Greg and Kelli really did a great job to make it a great experience for all.

If you have any questions just ask and I well try to answer them.

Bev

Was there any entertainment from Rosie's recent broadway show - "Taboo"? I had heard rumors some of the performers would be there. I was dying to go on this cruise (because I love Rosie and Kelly) but I'm not gay so we are booked on the Dawn for Halloween. I'm so glad you had fun!

DJ

P.S. Did Rosie mention what she will be doing next as far as her entertainment career goes?

Rosie did entertain us on several times during the cruise. She was all over the ship and ate often in the buffet. One day I said Hi to her three times. The Taboo members were on board also and did entertain us. Also saw a documentary of the making of Taboo which was interesting.

Sorry you didn't come as we had straight people that were gay friendly on the cruise also.

Next cruise is July 9th next year and we are going New England/Canada. Rosie says she is coming. I already booked as did about 300 other people.

The entertainment was the greatest I have ever had in all my cruises.

Any other questions I can answer please ask.

Archived