Is late Oct. a good time for Mexico-Baja?

Jeanneb

I am looking at a 4 night cruise out of Los Angeles, going to San Diego, Catalina, and Ensenada. Is late October a good time weahter wise? I am not really prone to sea sickness, but why take a chance. Has anyone done a similar cruise?

Thank you

Jeanneb

going to San Diego, Catalina, and Ensenada.>>>

these ports are hardly considered mexico--however i can tell you that last december we sailed out of san diego to lorato-pichilingue (la paz) and cabo san lucas and the weather was absolutely wonderful

Fall in California is typically very nice. You never know until you get there, though. I have been on this itinerary three times, twice in August, once in December. Each time the southbound portion there was hardly any movement onboard, northbound there can be rougher seas. While the weather in the ports will probably be nice, you can expect cool temps at sea. Fortunately, you are only at sea during the evening and night time hours on this particular ship.

The previous poster is right, you are hardly into Mexico at all, Ensenada is only a couple hours drive from the border. It is a nice little cruise for locals, or an add on to a So Cal vacation. We never get off the ship when in Ensenada, it's not the best place to visit. San Diego and Catalina are wonderful places to see.

Archived