cruises over 8 nights what activities?

Lexi

I'm not sure there is any way to answer this. I have found it will depend on two things.........1 your cruise director and 2. the weather. I did a Hawaii cruise on Celebrity 18 months ago and to be honest there weren't too many activities planned other than trivia and battle of the sexes that type of thing.

And the weather was 56 outside (this was April believe it or not) with 30 mph winds so the pool was virtually empty and no pool activities were scheduled as a result of the weather.

I will tell you RC has always been pretty good about scheduling activities on sea days so I wouldn't worry to much..........

A good Cruise Director usually makes sure there is plenty scheduled.

I know this is vague but really think those two factors determine the answer to your question.

Have a great cruise.

I concur with the previous post, having cruised on RCL a number of times I'd be shocked if they don't have activities to keep you as busy as you want. My wife and I took a 10 night "Circle the Carribean" on the Brilliance back in 1/03, which was pretty much 1/2 ports and 1/2 sea days ... there were more then enough things scheduled to keep us both occupied.

HTH,

Michael

Archived