flight home @ 3:30, what can we do?

DAWNIE626

our flight home from honolulu is at 3:30.

what can we do after we get off the ship?

is there any place we can leave our luggage?

do resorts have a day room rate?

i don't want to waste my day at the airport.

You have lots of options depending on what you want to do.

There is a hotel with day rates but I dont know which...Spleen?

Will this be your only day in Honolulu? Do you want to shop? Beach? Dine? Sightsee? Museum?

I bet you could choose one of those and have a few hours at it. If you rented a car, you can have your luggage in the trunk safely....just dont make an announcement of it once you park.

Narrow it down a bit for us and I am sure you'll get lots of suggestions!

Aloha

hi suebee!

we arrive in honolulu on tuesday & stay overnight on the ship til wednesday.

we were going to do some sightseeing and beach time on tuesday.

our goal was to do pearl harbor after we got off the ship and then go to the airport. the ship excursion w/ airport drop off required a flight time after 5 pm, so we can't do it.

we weren't going to rent a car because here, but now that we know of our flight time, we just may do that. (there are four of us, so it would have to be an SUV). that may work out well cuz we can pick up the car on tuesday morning and drop it off at the airport when we leave.

what is parking like at the port? we're on the vision of the seas. i also was considering a day rate at a hotel, but we'd probably have to be leaving for the airport by 1:00. but i'd still like to know what hotels have one if anyone knows (spleen?)

thanks for your help!!!

Ala Moana Hotel has been known to offer day rooms. Having said that, given the short amount of time, I'm not sure if it's worth it. You'll be getting off the ship some time in the AM - 8-9 am or so. If you're getting to the airport by 1 to 1:30 pm, then you'll be using the room for maybe ... 3 hours or so? Not worth spending money for, I think. Aloha Tower *sometimes* offers luggage storage - that may be another option to stash your bags as well while you're off at the Arizona. Parking at Aloha Tower is usually not a problem - lot right in front and other public parking available across the street.

Spleen

Archived