"Exclusive embarkation..."

covey

Hey! As a former native Floridian, AND native Tennessean (born in Tennessee, mainly raised in Florida) I resent that stereotypical prejudicial remark!

They're not called Rednecks. (Floridians rarely have red necks. They are lily white as they go from airconditioned home to airconditioned school to air conditioned mall to air conditioned office- Only the tourists have red necks.)

Nope, what your are referring to is what we Floridians call Crackers. You know, Florida Crackers- It's the term for a white-necked person with red-necked tendencies in Florida

I have never EVER been treated that way in FLL (Port Everglades) and I have cruised out of there many times. I can only think that this man was incompetent and did not know what he was doing, or else he was sadistic, enjoying hos power over others- pitiful soul!

Karie,

who might have made a stink about the mistreatment of the handicapped. I do that, you know! I will often just step in when this kind of thing happens to those least able to defend themselves.

karie will you marry me i know you said no the last i asked but i thought you may reconsider this time!!!

seriously there was a thread or response from a gent regarding the dec 2 sailing that sounded worse than our dec 9 sailing!!! cunard has some serious problems in fll in my opinion (crackers hey well i'll have to remember that) best regards jim the cruise was magnificent but we had some bad ground experiences by the way what do you call people from the ny/nj area????

Archived