Roll Call: Carnival Paradise 1/12/07

Bayotter

I had that one booked but had to change it because someone else was on vacation. So I just got off my 8 day Carnival Spirt and loved it. A balcony room for $700. Too bad I didn't meet you on Diamond Princess but there we just so many men (and bears) on board.

Hey Jon,

Too bad you won't be on board. Every year my whole family goes on this Baja cruise as a family reunion. There will be 16 of us this year. Even though it is only for a few days, it would have been nice to meet up with some other GLBT folks. Well, there's still time.

The Mexican Riviera cruise was a lot of fun. I probably passed you a dozen times. You mean you didn't notice me checking you out??:p

Did you see me on the RSVP??? You have a pic in your profile but you have sunglasses on in your pic. I fogot my pic was in my profile on here and when I got on Carnival Spirit Last week, people kept saying hi Jon until our cruisecritic meeting. I liked the site http://www.ourgaycruise.com/ourgaycruise/

it had bigger pics of everyone going on the ship.

I'm going to Alaska next year with the bears Sept 7-14 on the Amstedam

That website is a great idea. I am not in the bear group (though I always seem to date them :rolleyes: ). What a great way to see some of the guys ahead of time.

There were too many guys on board for me to remember you specifically, but from your photo, I know I would have looked twice.;)

I won't be on the Alaska trip. I am sure you will have a fantastic time. My next gay cruise is the QM2 in May.

Archived