Hair Updo needed for Pt Canaveral cruise

dml1216

I leave on a Sunday, does anyone know of anyone that could do this for me in the Pt. Can area? I have to be at the boat at 10:30am. I would probably need about an 8:30 am appointment.

If anyone has any suggestions, I'd be grateful.

Thanks!:confused:

I don't know if they're open on Sundays but we got our hair done at Brent Allan Day Spa and Salon. They opened at 8 for us so that we could make the dock by 10:30. They did a fabulous job and I would highly recommend them! Their phone # is (321) 639-7376 and their website is www.brentallansalon.com I hope it works out for you!

Contact the Wedding Experience. They have a salon upgrade form that you can fill out they will coordinate with a salon on land that will do your hair or whatever you need - this is Sunday's included. I am getting married out of Pt. Canaveral as well. The updos are $115, make up application is $85 and a blowdry/wash is something like $50. They have a form that you fill out with your date, booking number, what time you would like your appointment at, etc and prepay. Don't expect them to charge you right away. They wait until a few weeks prior to make sure you want to keep the appointment - otherwise, you don't get a refund.

Contact the Wedding Experience. They have a salon upgrade form that you can fill out they will coordinate with a salon on land that will do your hair or whatever you need - this is Sunday's included. I am getting married out of Pt. Canaveral as well. The updos are $115, make up application is $85 and a blowdry/wash is something like $50. They have a form that you fill out with your date, booking number, what time you would like your appointment at, etc and prepay. Don't expect them to charge you right away. They wait until a few weeks prior to make sure you want to keep the appointment - otherwise, you don't get a refund.

Are you sure about this? Because when I've talked to the Carnival wedding folks, they told me that I had to have my hair and make-up done, prior to boarding. There wasn't anything in my ppwk about salon upgrades. I've actually read on here that several ladies only had 20 minutes before the ceremony, just enough time to slip into their dress and touch-up their make up. When I booked the wedding, I assumed I'd be able to have the salon on the boat do my hair. $115 is high, but I'd pay it, becuase my hair is shoulder length, but painfully thin and hard to work with. Not to mention I will suck at doing it. Let me know if you've had expericnce with this. Thanks so much! I appreciate your thoughtfulness for replying. Happy Friday!:) :o

It's true that you should have your hair done ahead of getting to the port but The Wedding Experience (who are different from the Carnival Wedding people) might have contacts for who can do your hair. The Wedding Experience is the company Carnival contracts to handle many of their wedding details. Try calling them to check it out.

It's true that you should have your hair done ahead of getting to the port but The Wedding Experience (who are different from the Carnival Wedding people) might have contacts for who can do your hair. The Wedding Experience is the company Carnival contracts to handle many of their wedding details. Try calling them to check it out.

Thanks!

I am marrying a "Steve" too. :)

I don't know if they're open on Sundays but we got our hair done at Brent Allan Day Spa and Salon. They opened at 8 for us so that we could make the dock by 10:30. They did a fabulous job and I would highly recommend them! Their phone # is (321) 639-7376 and their website is www.brentallansalon.com I hope it works out for you!

I live here by Port Canaveral and Brent Allan Salon & Day Spa is my regular salon. They are awesome. In fact I just got off of a cruise with all of them last weekend! The entire salon went and we all had a blast! Ask for Nicole if you are getting a spray tan. Ask for Suzi to get your nails done.

and yet you made it sound like your sovereign experience was the cruise from hell in your review on the Royal Caribbean board.

The ship (Sovereign) was everything I said it was. The girls from the salon are a hoot. You can have fun with them anywhere.

Yes, it was the wedding experience that emailed me this paperwork after I faxed in my completed wedding information. If you feel comfortable with giving me your email, I will send you the paper when I get home.

YOu are so sweet. I can't believe they're open on Sundays. I am going to call them first thing tomorrow. My e-mail address is dml1216@tampabay.rr.com. IF you have anymore suggestions on anything, I'd love to hear them! Thanks again!

YOu are so sweet. I can't believe they're open on Sundays. I am going to call them first thing tomorrow. My e-mail address is dml1216@tampabay.rr.com. IF you have anymore suggestions on anything, I'd love to hear them! Thanks again!

Sorry, I am just now checking this. I need to remember to check more frequently after I posted. Did you get this handled or would you still like the paperwork. I'll send an email.

Archived