Booking shore excursions on NCL site

mikeythemars

O.K., our Spirit cruise is in seven weeks, and I finally got my party to agree on shore excursion plans. So I go to the NCL site, review the excursions and try to book them online (by logging in with my ressie # and last name; the NCL system does bring up my reservation info).

However, the booking system itself isn't working properly. While it is supposed to allow you pick your excursions through drop-down box menus, they are all empty (contain no lists of excursions). Am I doing somthing wrong, :eek: or is this yet another problem with the new "improved" NCL site?

I would have to agree with star7228. I am booked on the Pearl for August 2007 and I've already booked my Alaskan excursions.

At first I was a little confused, because every time I checked the website's excursion page and clicked on "download forms" it kept saying that the Alaska forms were coming soon. However, when I logged into my reservation, the Alaska excursions were available from the drop down menu.

I called NCL to verify and was told that you can book them on-line even though the order forms aren't available yet. After checking the website for a couple months now I would have been disappointed if I hadn't gotten the excursions that I wanted by waiting for the forms, but in less than 24 hours, I received an email confirming my excursion reservations.

Note: When I clicked submit on my reservation it first came back with an error then changed to a new screen that said thank you for submitting. It worked anyway, so the error message may be a fluke.

Archived