Princess Cay Day

scammers820

:confused:

(Carribean Princess 25 Sept)

can anyone tell me if its worth doing any snorkeling on the Princess Cay Beach Day ??? wife wants to get a floatie and float all day, I in turn want to explore things that are under the water, or should I just find a hammock and lay with a drink between 2 trees that day ???.

Also I am probally going to s/dive in St Thomas wife may snorkel but the travelscrapper has not made any commitment yet so if anyone is game for St Thomas let us know, from what we read better diving outside the princess excursion with one of the local dive shops. ( be advised will probally dive in the am wife wants to play tourist the rest of the day)

Hi Scammers,

Depends on what you want out of your snorkeling. If you're just looking to get under water, it'll be fine. If you're expecting more, you'll be disappointed.

We were in Princess Caye in May 2002 and we snorkeled there mainly because there's not much else to do and we had our gear with us since we were diving later in the cruise. You won't see anything awe-inspiring but there are some fish and some coral (generally along a bunch of kids splashing around).

More importantly, if you want that drink under the trees, make sure you get on one of the first tenders in the morning. The shady beach spots go first!

Kathi & Leo

thanks for the scoop but on our cruise we hit princess caye on the last day before were back in fll. not sure about this but like you said just put my head in the water and use some of the film up on the underwater camera, dont use it much and better get my use out of it when i can. will probally dive in st thomas but again the the half of the team has plans. will probally post a thread in the next few days on st thomas dive spots.

thnks

scammers

:cool:

Archived