Update on Dream cruise 11/18/06

tawcat

Well if any of you read my review of that cruise you'll be happy to know that I actually got a reponse from NCL A couple of weeks ago I got a postcard stating they received my comments and had someone looking into it and would get back to me. Well I tossed the postcard with zero hopes of hearing anything back.

Today I received a very nice personal letter, original signature, thanking me for the comments/feedback and aplogizing for our dining experience. Hey I was surprised.

Even more surprised when I got to the bottom of the letter that stated again their sincere apologies and hopes that we would sail NCL again in the future. Why wouldn't we, we had a bad experience, the ship didn't sink!!!

At any rate they enclosed, again original signature, a $100 shipboard credit voucher good until January 2008.

Point here is, don't just accept sub-standard performance, let them know and be factual, sometimes you never hear back and then others, like this time, you get a little surprise!!!!!

You GO,!

I write snail mail letters after every cruise, thanking them for a wonderful time---I have yet to NOT recieve a response that inlcudes everything from free bottle of wine to 25% off my next cruise...and no expiration dates of any kind.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived