HELP PLEASE!! Live from the Carnival Paradise!!

Help!! We are currently at sea on the Carnival Paradise. I had booked all but one of our dive excursions independently, but we were planning on using the ship dive excursion in Belize because we really wanted to dive the Atolls and didn't want to worry about getting back to the ship on time. Unfortunately, the excursion sold out very quickly. I'm frantically trying to find a dive operator to take a group of 6 divers out tomorrow. I've sent Hugh Parkey's and Sea Sports Belize emails already and hope to hear back from them soon. Does anyone know of any other dive operators in Belize??

Days until Paradise
[img]http://escati.linkopp.net/cgi-bin/countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=ff00ff&cdt=2004;5;2;16;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500[/img]

Those are the ownly two operators in Belize City that I know of. One of which will be the Excursion operator for the ships dive. Hopefully the other will accomidate you. They may not make the trip out to Turneffe for you. It's a long trip and without the guarantee that the ship will wait if you are late you could be rolling the dice on missing the ship. You should be able to get in at least a local dive on the barrier reef. The ships excursion desk should be able to tell you who the operator is. I would be the first off the ship with all your gear ready to go. Hit the tour operator first, they may have more room on the boat for land based divers that may accomidate you guys. You never know. If no, go hit the other operator and see what they can do for you.
Good luck

Rich

Archived