FOS AFT cabin questions??

jakejtown

Have a chance to get cabin JS 7414 on FOS, Have booked a JS cabin near the hump. Which is better? I called Royal Carib. they say that both cabins and decks are the same size. Is this true becuase the Square footage they quoted me was not what the book says. Anyway any advice would be nice. I know part of the obvious is the aft cabins are further from the elevators but is there any advantages or disadvantages I am not thinking of??? Thanks.

Thanks for the reply, we are not in a hump cabin but just two cabins away. Very close the elevators. So....Do we keep our mid-ship JS or take the AFT cabin. Only have a hold for 24 hours so I need to make up my mind. Thanks again for your reply.:)

Tough call - opinions do vary. We've had both - twice in an aft and twice on the hump. Maybe we are getting old - but we prefere near midship. Less walking (especially on the huge ships) and less movement. We were never affected by the movement in the aft, but it is a shimmy (think fishtailing) versus up and down at the front of the boat. There seems to be less movement in the center.

Good Luck and enjoy. Almost any cabin is better than being at work!

BuyReallyLow

Archived