Cool Chocolate Favors - Hopefully this post will work

dml1216

I tried to post this last night but it wouldn't take it so I thought I'd try again. I found these chocolate cruiseships. I found someone local here that would do them a bit cheaper, but I just thought they were perfect.

Let me know what you think!

http://www.chocolate2die4.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=C2D4&Product_Code=CbMCruise&Category_Code=CbMMoldChoc

I take it since you are either getting married on the ship, on an island or before you cruise the theme of your wedding is a cruise. So I think the chocolate ship is great. Are you doing anything else for a theme ? When my daughter got married she had a beach theme & it was the 1st time I was to a wedding with a theme. I was not too keen on the idea as I had never been to a wedding where things are not done in the "normal" wedding way & thought that it might be a little tacky but it was great. She used large bowls with water, shells & a sand castle as a center piece on each table. For name cards she used the little umbrella's you see in drinks that she placed on a styrofoam board that had dunes & little people sun bathing and it was painted a sand color & for favors she gave out candle holders of seahorses & dolphins. Her grandmother ( who has been deceased since she was 2 yrs. old ) used to make cookies called "Sand Tarts" & I have the recipe so her older sister & I made dozens & dozens of them & filled little sand buckets with them for each table. The whole theme turned out to be a big hit with all the guest & me too.

Are you getting married on the ship ?? When ?? Remember no matter what, where & when you get married have a great time & enjoy the day.aawedding_kiss.gifCongrats in advance

I take it since you are either getting married on the ship' date=' on an island or before you cruise the theme of your wedding is a cruise. So I think the chocolate ship is great. Are you doing anything else for a theme ? When my daughter got married she had a beach theme & it was the 1st time I was to a wedding with a theme. I was not too keen on the idea as I had never been to a wedding where things are not done in the "normal" wedding way & thought that it might be a little tacky but it was great. She used large bowls with water, shells & a sand castle as a center piece on each table. For name cards she used the little umbrella's you see in drinks that she placed on a styrofoam board that had dunes & little people sun bathing and it was painted a sand color & for favors she gave out candle holders of seahorses & dolphins. Her grandmother ( who has been deceased since she was 2 yrs. old ) used to make cookies called "Sand Tarts" & I have the recipe so her older sister & I made dozens & dozens of them & filled little sand buckets with them for each table. The whole theme turned out to be a big hit with all the guest & me too. [/color']

Are you getting married on the ship ?? When ?? Remember no matter what, where & when you get married have a great time & enjoy the day.aawedding_kiss.gifCongrats in advance

You are so sweet, thank you. Today you meet so many people that aren't as kind as you. Your daughter's wedding sounds like it was a great hit. It was nice that she was able to include her grandmother in the event, even if she couldn't be there, she was still there.

Yes, I am getting married on a Carnival cruise in March. I am not going all out on much more than Carnival offers with their package, but I know this will sound silly, but I have been really looking around for some theme-related favors. I really like these chocolate cruise ships and they will be easy to carry on.

Thank you again for your kind words. Happy Cruising!

``` ~~ ~~ ~~

__/7__/7__/7___

\:::::::::::::::::/

~~~~~~~~~~

I tried to post this last night but it wouldn't take it so I thought I'd try again. I found these chocolate cruiseships. I found someone local here that would do them a bit cheaper, but I just thought they were perfect.

Let me know what you think!

http://www.chocolate2die4.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=C2D4&Product_Code=CbMCruise&Category_Code=CbMMoldChoc

That's a great favor! How are you planning on getting them on board or in flight b/c chocolate might melt?

That's a great favor! How are you planning on getting them on board or in flight b/c chocolate might melt?

Well, I live in Tampa and will drive over to Port Canaveral the day before, then I will just keep them in the hotel room and carry then on. Luckily, it isn't too hot here now.

I guess if you were flying it would be a total pain in the neck.

Lena,

I am dieting for my wedding and went on a business trip last month, I brought a cooler with my "diet" food and one of those blue ice packs. I was able to bring the food, but they made me dump the blue ice pack as I went through security because of the liquid restrictions.

Hope this helps!

Jennifer

Congrats on ur wedding. I did chocolate green frogs for my wedding as favors. I had a frog theme. Our center pieces where vases with live frogs swimming and a lily on top of the vase with roses petels and candles all around. Everyone loved the chocolate frogs. Good luck hope you have fun and congrats again on ur wedding.

Lena,

I am dieting for my wedding and went on a business trip last month, I brought a cooler with my "diet" food and one of those blue ice packs. I was able to bring the food, but they made me dump the blue ice pack as I went through security because of the liquid restrictions.

Hope this helps!

Jennifer

Thanks for letting me know that! I will call the airline and talk to them about it see what they say.

Lena,

Hope this helps!

Jennifer

Thanks for letting me know that! I will call the airline and talk to them about it see what they say.

Archived