Very touchy and uncomfortable situation...

romy

Hi Ed,

2 sources were very helpful for the packing tips. Go to Fodors.com, I believe there's a link on their homepage about packing. Also, *************** was REALLY helpful. They even break down lists for men and women. I also printed their Cruise Planning Timeline which you can start marking things off 3 months out. Both were extremely helpful.

Cruisediva even suggests making a list of what you're going to wear each day right down to the shoes- but "Romy don't play that", too structured and (anal) for me! The biggest thing that worked for me is sticking to a color scheme, with only very few exceptions; black, khaki, white and pink. Made all the difference in the world! I even fit 8 pairs of shoes:eek: :D and husband brought 2 suits! I also layed everything out in a spare bdrm. a week or so in advance to get a "visual" and adjust accordingly.

I think I'm finally getting the idea. Let us know if you find any of this helpful, good luck!

I'm going to miss you guys! I'll probably check in and drop you a quick one while we're onboard.

BTW, we, like you, have only a four-legged furry friend too and have 2 friends alternating coming by everyday. I'm already missing her terribly! 8_1_29.gif

Happy Sailing!!!!

Romy

Happy Sailing Ed and Everyone!!!!

Oops, sorry CC, guess I wasn't supposed to name the website of one of my sources, it got bleeped out, but later in the post you can still see who/what I was referring to;) . My bad.

Ciao!

Romy

Archived