Miracle Review 1/14/07

pjs678

Ok, WOW!!! :eek:

I think maybe he had the week off because I would have remembered him!!! He is pretty hot! No wonder you like him more than Brad.... Brad is cute, but this guy is something else....

I'm going to go wipe the drool off my computer now..... :o

By the way - a Christmas/New Years cruise sounds amazing!!! I would be interested to see how much that would cost. I want to do a New Years myself. We are thinking about the Holiday right now. It's not too high in price and seems like a nice ship. Although compared to the Miracle - nothing will ever seem as cool as that ship. Maybe it's because she was my first!

JerseyGirl, I just sent it.

Ok, WOW!!! :eek:

I think maybe he had the week off because I would have remembered him!!! He is pretty hot! No wonder you like him more than Brad.... Brad is cute, but this guy is something else....

I'm going to go wipe the drool off my computer now..... :o

By the way - a Christmas/New Years cruise sounds amazing!!! I would be interested to see how much that would cost. I want to do a New Years myself. We are thinking about the Holiday right now. It's not too high in price and seems like a nice ship. Although compared to the Miracle - nothing will ever seem as cool as that ship. Maybe it's because she was my first!

LOL. I just sent an email on pricing and my thoughts on Miracle vs Holiday.

Don't forget the Bingo calling- G-Fufty...G-Fufty-One! My mom & I were laughing about that.

I was on the same cruise. It was great. Aretha Franklin in the Legends show was my sister-in-law. She & my brother got married on the ship, the day we were in Grand Cayman. You might have seen them- they crashed the past guest party.

She was the best singer in the whole show. Were you the one who won the game show round against the older lady who they had to give an answer to so she wouldn't end up with zero points? I remember you saying your brother got married onboard and you were from NC.

Yes! That was me. I loved that. My life's dream is to be on Jeopardy, and that was probably as close as I'll ever get.

My family was such a group of joiners and do-ers. My parents were in Chicken Olympics plus my mom did the Carnival trivia at the past guest party, Ryan & Tracy did Fear Factor and karaoke, of course with Tracy being in the big show. My mom & I were also on call-in trivia with B-rad a few times. We ended up with quite a few ships-on-sticks and medallions in our room!

Thanks for the great review! I leave on the Miracle this Sunday, Jan.28. How was your weather vs. the forecasts? Right now the forecasts are for a 60% chance of rain every day in every port. I hope they are wrong or it just means a brief shower and then sunshine!

Janet:rolleyes:

Thanks for the great review! I leave on the Miracle this Sunday, Jan.28. How was your weather vs. the forecasts? Right now the forecasts are for a 60% chance of rain every day in every port. I hope they are wrong or it just means a brief shower and then sunshine!

Janet:rolleyes:

That was our forecast up until we left, but we had glorious weather the whole week. I heard on board that Grand Cayman has been 50-50 as to whether the tenders will come out over the past few weeks due to winds and seas. The one caution I will add is that Belize has had a lot of rain which made the paths muddy out by the cave tubing. We spoke to some people on the tender who were not happy with the mud (they lost shoes and fell several times).

Yes! That was me. I loved that. My life's dream is to be on Jeopardy, and that was probably as close as I'll ever get.

My family was such a group of joiners and do-ers. My parents were in Chicken Olympics plus my mom did the Carnival trivia at the past guest party, Ryan & Tracy did Fear Factor and karaoke, of course with Tracy being in the big show. My mom & I were also on call-in trivia with B-rad a few times. We ended up with quite a few ships-on-sticks and medallions in our room!

I was actually on Jeopardy in 1999! I only won Millionaire on this cruise, but we participate in a couple of trivia contests and did bingo a few times.

Archived