Question about the Zenith

meyer4two

Does the Zenith have a jogging track & have the breakfast & lunch buffet like the bigger ships? I was on the Horizon way back when but don't remember if there was a buffet or not.

I have heard alot of people rave about the Zenith and thought I would try it while its still in service.

Thanks!

Yes the Zenith has a jogging area on the top deck (Sun Deck). Yes there are both a breakfast and lunch buffet on the Marina deck (I believe) at the Windsurfer Cafe. The only difference between the Horizon and the Zenith was that there were no hot tubs on the Horizon.

Personally I loved both of those ships. I am sure your experience will be pretty awesome!

FF

. The only difference between the Horizon and the Zenith was that there were no hot tubs on the Horizon.

Personally I loved both of those ships. I am sure your experience will be pretty awesome!

FF

There is one other main difference...the observation bar/lounge (Fleet Bar) is larger than the Admiral's Club on the Horizon. The observation deck in front of it is smaller.

Loved both these ships also. Always great crew and service....:)

Archived