pictures

sea-u-later

On NCL cruises how much do they charge for each picture? We dont need all the pic that they take, just maybe a formal night one. Also, is it true that youre better off waiting until the last night to buy, because they have specials on whats left on the board? Theyre just going to throw them away anyhow, so the prices should drop. Im guessing?

On NCL cruises how much do they charge for each picture? We dont need all the pic that they take, just maybe a formal night one. Also, is it true that youre better off waiting until the last night to buy, because they have specials on whats left on the board? Theyre just going to throw them away anyhow, so the prices should drop. Im guessing?

I don't recall the exact price of the pictures, but they are a bit pricey......But, they usually are very nice.......and since I'm on vacation, I buy a few of them... If you wait until the last night, you may or may not find your picture. They sometimes get rid of some of the earlier pictures. You may get a deal, but not that much as I recall. You will see deals throughout the cruise, so look for them in the Dailies.....Enjoy

Maria

Archived