Owner Suites of POH

cruzinw/kids

just two believe it or not, even though they're really big.

If you want a childrens room take a look at the AB category. The A3 is similar, but more $$$ in the villa area.

Also look at AC/AB on pride of Aloha, and family and other suites on Pride of America.

How many folks in your group, we can advise better with better information to go on.

There are four of us, two kids, for a room but my in-laws want a room on the front as they were looking at the Pride of Aloha but then I saw these rooms and got excited cause I would love to go on the POH as we were on the Jewel a year ago and loved the layout but in-laws get nervous when we are not right next to them. Any help would be appreciated as I'm not sure what boat to choose.

AB on the pride of Hawaii sure is perfect for two adults and two kids. The kids room is very much segregated with two lockable doors in between, and has its own bathroom. The kids room is small, but hey they're kids. :) The master bedroom and especially master bathroom are very nice. Living room with dining table for 4, butler can bring you meals to eat on it. Only downside in my opinion is the balcony isn't very big for such a high end room.

AC/AB on pride of aloha wouldn't be bad either, also has a seperate bedroom, much bigger balcony than AB on POH. I think PoAM has a suite equivalent to AB on POH. Also there's family suite on pride of america, with multiple tv's, two balconies, two bathrooms, seperate bedrooms, but no suite perks.

Archived