Bank of America Compass Rewards

DoubleDS

I have received my 500 Compass Reward Certificate but no one at Bank of America can tell me if I can use this certificate towards my balance at the end of my cruise. Has anyone ever used them for anything OTHER than a room upgrade or your final cruise payment. Please help.

DoubleDS, I have never redeemed a certificate, but from everything I have read here on the boards I am going to stick my neck out and say that I am 99.9% certain that you can not use your certificate towards your on-board account. I have read of people who have sent them in for final payment, and had the balance that exceeded that balance due credited to their account though.

I have received my 500 Compass Reward Certificate but no one at Bank of America can tell me if I can use this certificate towards my balance at the end of my cruise. Has anyone ever used them for anything OTHER than a room upgrade or your final cruise payment. Please help.

What I do is get the cert and send it in. It will be credited to your credit card. They won't let you use it on the ship but your credit card will already have the credit. It is supposed to be sent in with the final payment but you can send it in after for credit on your cc not you ship board account....

Archived