Tango-dinner show attire?

azkitty

With all the coming and going on the cruise ship you'll have loads of clothing choices on hand - so, first, don't bring anything specifically for the show.

I went to several shows during my different visits to BA, folks wore nice clothes but didn't go ballgown/opera dressup.

Will it be warm, yep, more than likely. You might want a light sweater or jacket for the evening but plan on warm weather clothing. In general, in BA, linen is your best option.

We just got back and went to see a show on a Saturday night. It was just like going to the theatre in San Francisco. I saw everything from jeans to suits. My wife wore a short cocktail dress and I wore dockers with a silk shirt and felt we were dressed appropriatley. By they way, it was awesome.

We just got back and went to see a show on a Saturday night. It was just like going to the theatre in San Francisco. I saw everything from jeans to suits. My wife wore a short cocktail dress and I wore dockers with a silk shirt and felt we were dressed appropriatley. By they way, it was awesome.

Which tango show did you go to?

Which type of seats did you have. The standard, Exective or VIP. Do you need the best seats to be able to see the show. What did you order for dinner. We are going on March 9th. There are 10 of us. What would you suggest. Did you buy your tickets there or from a tour guide.

CZC

I do not believe there is a bad seat in the house. You have three choices for dinner. Beef, Pork, Fish. The food is good and the wine keeps coming along with Aqua Mineral. We had the standard seats on the main floor right up front. How close to the stage seems dependent on when you get there not who you know. I am glad I did not pay for the box seats.

Bob

Archived