Question for ArubaLisa

CajunLiner

Lisa, My husband and I have been debating back and forth over what to do in Aruba for our port day there. I saw on your website about a new waterpark there. Having 2 children ages 12 and 11, I think this would be a great treat for them. What is your opinion of the waterpark? What excursions in Aruba (if any) do you recommend? We are a family of 5--me, husband, 2 children, and my mother.

Thanks for your help.

Donna

I have not been "to" the waterpark on De Palm Island, but I have "seen" it and it is nice. However, with that being said, it is not anywhere near as large as what you have come to expect from waterparks here in the states. My friends have also told me that it is geared more to the young kids (younger than yours).

For some ideas on things to do for the day, check out the CC Aruba forum. You can always tour the island, either on your own or through a "jeep tour". If your kids are decent swimmers, a snorkel excursion, even if only a boat ride for your mom. You could also consider a day at the beach. With all of the watersports and the calm waters the kids should be able to keep themselves occupied. :)

Archived