Costa Magica March 25th - Anyone Else Going?

cruzdreamin

Cruzdreaming Jody,

My wife and I (39 and 43) will be sailing with a 9 year old daughter and a 7 year old son. We are counting down the days (56 to go, if my math is correct). This will be our 3rd family cruise, but our first with Costa. One of our previous Carnival cruises (Miracle to West Carib.) also took place during spring break. We had a great time. There were lots of children onboard then and I will bet we have plenty on this cruise as well. We upgraded to a balcony cabin on our last cruise and now we can't imagine not having our own balcony. Maybe we will see you onboard or on a shore excursion. Our plans call for Xel-ha and Tulum in Cozumel, Stingray City with Moby Dick tours in the Caymans, Dunn's River Falls and River tubing with Phil Lafayette tours in Jamaica and a beach day on Grand Turk.

Paul and Amy of Lakeland, FL

Paul and Amy,

Just booked the same excursion with Phil Lafayette with my four kids. Sounds like a nice full day of activity.

Ron

Wow, you really should have received your cruise documents. I received mine at least 6-8 weeks ago. I would recommend calling Costa directly.

I can't wait...6 more days!!!! Haven't started to pack yet, but have things ready to be packed.

Ron or Anyone with ideas--give us a call we are in s7243 - kids are seperate--Perhaps we can hook up the kids--

or email daymar97@comcast.net for more info on us--We are in Vero Beach -- This is our 4th Costa Cruise We prefer over some others we have done--3rd Western Car--We luv it--Have had no major problems- Done the Atlantica and the Med.

Dave & Julie

Just three more days until we sail. Tomorrow we leave for Ft. Lauderdale.

Only a couple more items to pack (last minute laundry) and then it's all about vacation time.

Oh, and tonight's KU/SIU game should be entertaining.

Rock Chalk, Jayhawk!!!

I'll be joining you, with my 9 and 11 year old sons, on this weekend's cruise on the Magica. I can't wait! We will be travelling with a few other families, but I am the only single mom of the bunch. I wouldn't mind meeting up with other single parents while on the cruise... Is anyone else out there?

Archived