Stairs???? Century CC Room

CRZCHIC

We were in cabins 1135 and 1137, and didn't hear any noise from the stairs, although they were GREAT for hitting the sunset bar, and the sushi bar! (or waffles:rolleyes: ) Just one flight up! Since the stairs are outside, I think not too many use them, and the noise is cut. There is, however, a great vibration while pulling into port (actually while slowing down as you near land) that will literally shake you out of sleep very early in the morning. It is generally early enough that you can fall back asleep if you desire. I didn't feel it was a problem, it was actually quite comical!:D

We were in cabins 1135 and 1137, and didn't hear any noise from the stairs, although they were GREAT for hitting the sunset bar, and the sushi bar! (or waffles:rolleyes: ) Just one flight up! Since the stairs are outside, I think not too many use them, and the noise is cut. There is, however, a great vibration while pulling into port (actually while slowing down as you near land) that will literally shake you out of sleep very early in the morning. It is generally early enough that you can fall back asleep if you desire. I didn't feel it was a problem, it was actually quite comical!:D

Jakenashley - Did you guys have a good aft view in the end cabin? Did the balcony seem a little bigger? You are the first I have spoken to that had cc rooms near ours!!! Any extra info would be great!!!!

We will be on the other side of the boat in CC Room 1132. Hope there is no partition on that side. Considering upgrading to a suite closer to sailing. We are not leaving until April of 2008. After being in a CC room - would you upgrade - or was there enough room and attention in CC?

Thanks in advance - you are very helpful!

My husband and I had PLENTY of room in cc 1135, as did our friends in 1137. We had drawers and closet space we didn't even use! Having the balcony really gives you that sense of extra room, plus the extra square footage. We didn't really pay that much more for cc than balcony, so it was worth it to us. The pre-dinner canapes were a bit bland, and came so early that they were dry by the time we got to them. (run up to the sushi bar instead!) The towels, linens and robes were very nice. I don't think I'd switch to a suite, I like my privacy (no butler!) The cc breakfast menu (located in the blue leather folder) is fabulous! We put out our choices every night and had breakfast on our balcony every morning at the time of our choosing. White tablecloth and napkins, the works. So much nicer than the buffet, or sitting with people you don't know in the dining room first thing in the morning, IMO.

anything else, I'd be more than happy to answer!:) and yes, the partition is there in your cabin as well, you can look around it very easily though.

My husband and I had PLENTY of room in cc 1135, as did our friends in 1137. We had drawers and closet space we didn't even use! Having the balcony really gives you that sense of extra room, plus the extra square footage. We didn't really pay that much more for cc than balcony, so it was worth it to us. The pre-dinner canapes were a bit bland, and came so early that they were dry by the time we got to them. (run up to the sushi bar instead!) The towels, linens and robes were very nice. I don't think I'd switch to a suite, I like my privacy (no butler!) The cc breakfast menu (located in the blue leather folder) is fabulous! We put out our choices every night and had breakfast on our balcony every morning at the time of our choosing. White tablecloth and napkins, the works. So much nicer than the buffet, or sitting with people you don't know in the dining room first thing in the morning, IMO.

anything else, I'd be more than happy to answer!:) and yes, the partition is there in your cabin as well, you can look around it very easily though.

Awesome info!!! My boyfriend will be so happy that I am not going to upgrade! We are so excited and hope that we have alot of fun! Thank you for all of your helpful comments. Take Care!

Jakeandashleysmom,

Thanks for all of the info about that cabin. I will be in that same one in June. What a bummer about the partition on the balcony. I saw that on a pic and wondered why it was there. The other two cabins on both decks below have the larger balconies. I tried to change, but unfortunately those were already booked. Was the vibration too much, or just a little inconvient? We looked at the CS cabins that were aft, but they were way too much money. I guess I can always hope for a price drop. I won't hold my breath though, the prices have gone up over 800 dollars per person since we booked last year.

Any other info would be greatly appreciated.

Nancy

Archived