Pez Quadro or Tequila Beach?

CurlyRed964

My DH and DD (5 years old) and myself will be in Costa Maya Feb 9. Which beach is better, Pez Quadro or Tequila Beach. I'm looking for nice beach, really good drinks and food, massage. Perhaps a jet ski rental. I am also open to other beach suggestions as well.

Thanks!

My DH and DD (5 years old) and myself will be in Costa Maya Feb 9. Which beach is better, Pez Quadro or Tequila Beach. I'm looking for nice beach, really good drinks and food, massage. Perhaps a jet ski rental. I am also open to other beach suggestions as well.

Thanks!

My vote would be for Tequila Beach. All that you mentioned and more is available there. Check out this site http://www.*****.com/index.cfm for a really first rate operation. Mention the Cruisecritic.com promo. I got $10.00 pp off for our upcoming cruise in May.

Thanks Astro Pilot! I'll take your advice. I know I take a bus to Mahajual, but how do I find Tequila Beach afther that? Can my family and I do a pay as you go kind of thing?

We leave this weekend!

you really can't miss it. You'll pass it (it will be on your left) before being dropped off at Mahajual.

We just got back from Tequila beach...we snorkled there and put our stuff in a locker...we then walked to town to check out the shopping...it is not secluded but it is not butted up against alot of other places like the places in town are...the beach is bigger and has lots of sand...I loved it!! email Otto like the pp said and he will give you a discount for being a cc member!

Archived